Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This was the final of my charcoal paper bags. Overall I'm happy with the outcome of this piece-I feel like I certainly put enough time into it! As I continued to work into this piece it became more and more fun&soothing :) Although there are some parts that need to be fixed I started to understand how to depict shapes and shades to show the delineation of line. I'm happy to say that i understand this process better-I'm SURE this will help me a lot in my work down the line.
Despite the observation being tedious it still remains therapeutic for me...this is really important for me because I felt like I lost that for a little through out the semester because I was so weighed down with work I couldn't enjoy anything or do any artwork for myself.
PS. I really like Merium's most recent upload. The color and culture is so outstanding and striking !

No comments:

Post a Comment